Protection and processing of personal data
Consent to the processing of personal data
By consenting to the processing of personal data, the person concerned authorizes the company PRIKNER - thermal processing of metals, sro, with its registered office at U Letiště 279, 549 73 Martínkovice, IČ: 275 05 944, entered in a public register kept at the Regional Court in Hradec Králové under file number C 22958 ( hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”) to process the following personal data of the data subject within the meaning of Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Data Protection Act”):
- name and surname
- Company name
- telephone number
Name, surname, company name, address, telephone number and e-mail must be processed in order to:
- settlement of your order and exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful execution of the order (name and address, contact), provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it,
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
The data will be processed by the administrator and the operator for the period:
- necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims under these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 5 years, if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent.
After the retention period of personal data, the administrator deletes the personal data.
Processing of personal dataů
By consenting to the processing of personal data, the data subject gives his or her explicit consent to the above-mentioned processing. The consent can be withdrawn at any time, for example by sending an email to the company's contact details: email@example.com.
- The processing of personal data is performed by the Administrator, however, the following processors may also process personal data for the Administrator:
- Other providers or suppliers of web systems, services and applications, which the company currently uses and does not use yet.
Rights to rectification, forgetfulness and access to personal data
Please note that under the Personal Data Protection Act, the data subject has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time,
- request information from us about your personal data,
- request an explanation from us regarding the processing of personal data,
- request access to this data from us and have it updated or corrected,
- request the deletion of this personal data from us,
- If you have any doubts about compliance with the obligations related to the processing of personal data, please contact us or the Office for Personal Data Protection.